Monday, April 8, 2013

dvla

DVLA - "Thinking Outside The Box"
dvla

Comments

Stewart

How to challenge a parking ticket: The Driver and Vehicle Licensing Agency (DVLA), which holds details of all ... dvla

Lín

Cam wood starts in dvla tuesday, tonight shall now be a celebration for the boy

Murakami

.at.SeanFullingdale I did get the number, it was reported to DVLA.

Kondō

Swear there must be some sort of dvla conspiracy against me orimjustthick

Yamada

got home to find my driving license application had been cancelled and a cheque from the DVLA was waiting for me. thanks shatonmymood

Dash

Car gets towed away
dvla

Allen

hurry up and post my provisional DVLA takingthepiss want to start my driving lessons

Nelson

DVLA are so fucking inconsiderate, absolutely raging

Yamazaki

DVLA defrauding motorists (29Sept11)
dvla

Brijesh

etvgh News | Mad rush for 2013 number plate
dvla

Zhū

Parallel Parking (Reverse Parking) Tips Driving Lesson easy Instruction UK DSA/DVLA Car Test Video
dvla

Miura

.at.kennelsfalconer .at.bhoyflynn77 .at.CelticResearch .at.firstglass1888 .at.Bryce9A And like DVLA can refuse one & disallow club from playing.

King

DVLA Personalised Registrations launch 60-series
dvla

Patel

Prank call Mathew tunstall DVLA
dvla

Itō

I hope everyone has road tax today, DVLA are NOT playing around today, nufffff clamped cars!

Nakamura

my provisional has been rejected AGAIN ffs i actually give up fuck you dvla u cunts

Iyer

DVLA Member GlasgowComa
dvla

Agnihotri

.at.merseyskeptics pls help local lad .at.martynlk fight unfair & without evidence type1 diabetes discrimination: dvla .at.change

Rodríguez

.at.Schofe Schofe! Would you be willing to repost my petition rgearding DVLA and diabetes, please? dvlaDiabetes dvla

Hashimoto

Doovla - DVLA - Mr Doovde - Fonejacker.eu
dvla

Reyes

The women at the DVLA
dvla

Phillips

ALL I WANT TO DO IS SPEAK TO A HUMAN HOW HARD IS THIS?!?!?!?!?! DVLA ARE SHIT

Evans

Andres Stoney: DVLA, decision imminent.
dvla

Powell

thinking about it im actually bringing a car back from the dead, as far as the dvla know my car is non-existent

Sadangi

DVLA Stolen Cars Park 1/2
dvla

Bennett

DVLA Pub Stomp
dvla

Edwards

Completing car tax payment on DVLA website takes me back to .at.govuk who suggest registering as an organ donor. Macabre but effective. ;-)

Barnes

#5 "Click" - DVLA Personalised Registrations TV Commercial
dvla

Walker

DVLA ROBBING TERDS
dvla

Nakashima

Fucking hate the DVLA useless twats!!!

Baruwal

Just got a letter from dvla saying my driving licence photo is expiring next month feelingold 10yearsgoneby

Hughes

Would just like to thank the DVLA for taking my only form of ID. BoredAsFuck

Ishikawa

Just got off the phone with the DVLA, my provisional should be coming soon yay ;)

Baker

.at.OceanTragic No internal appeals proc. for DVLA, can ask to reconsider but even with GP and Consul. backing decision still stands.

Nakajima

.at.Jake_Rsteele contact DVLA I think

Malik clan

ETERNO VLAD(DVLA)
dvla

Moore

I want my id back alreadyyyy! Hurry up dvla.

Hebbar

.at.jonculshaw .at.philwilliams You have to be either clever, or work in the cherished number plate office at the DVLA.

Love Dvla in nottingham. Like departure lounge at Calcutta fucking airport

Sasaki

Installing the AA theory test app on my iPAD...depressing! DVLA can do one!

Russell

.at.marieiram DVLA offer text reminders (about £2) D

Perry

Another day at the office for the DVLA crew league TDM
dvla

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...