Saturday, April 6, 2013

caravan

.at.VivGroskop Hey Viv! Soooo tent, hotel or lux caravan?

Comments

Davies

The kids are going to be disappointed: caravan

Katiyar

i only know how to win, how dat feel in your green caravan....proudmomshitt..

Ross

Time to utilize my dmb caravan water bottle with a sweet round of disc golf ☀

Adams

A mountain climbing, waterfall walking, hot tub soaking (poaching) champagne drinking chillaxed remote gypsy caravan awesome weekend xxx and returned home to the biggest hugs ever from my gorgeous winkles. Good times x

Gabai

Fuck kavos me and .at.charlotteberrry are off to stay down south in a static caravan with my grandma partyanimals

Walker

Caravan at the Django Reinhard NY Festival
caravan

Levi

Tainted Love, Caravan of Love, Baby Love, Power of Love, Under the moon of love, I feel love, bleeding love, BOOM pointless

Murakami

If they is not that ample sufficiency, past a heckle amplify orle caravan superpower suffice.:

Sullivan

The caravan :D James Kane Shannon Taylor
caravan

King

At Moree caravan park tonight. Beautiful weather just finished happy hour and now dinner time.

Paswan

My duvet and pillows are like

Patel

I can not believe that 6 months has passed by so quickly. Tomorrow morning Duke, Princess and I will join Bill and Sandi for the trek home. With God and Ross watching over us I feel the trip will go quickly and uneventful. I have the best friends in Bill and Sandi as my travelling caravan (of 2). I am going to miss my Florida friends but look forward to seeing my Canadian friends again. Most of all I look forward to seeing my grandchildren. Lily and Brooklyn my 2 beautiful granddaughters one will turn 6 in July and the other turns 1 in August. As well I can hardly wait for Logan to arrive for an extended visit. I am so lucky! My sons, Cal and Chris, along with their wives Lorie and Steph will probably get a fill of me hanging around with the grandkids. Oh, well. If you are anywhere near Dreamaker's Campground in Southampton please pop in. I would love a visit!!!

Thompson

Turbo Dodge caravan @35psi burnout - jet like sound!
caravan

Bailey

Kijk Uit - Veilig met de caravan op reis
caravan

Okada

.at.kavya_kaushik they are paying for 4 of us from York to stay in a Caravan park.

Cohen

We have 2 New Pods (Eagles Nest and Wolfs Paw) arriving soon and a New B&B Room (Basic Bear). We will then be able to cater for 4 Rooms, 4 pods, caravan and camping site. Thanks Mark

Malik clan

anyone got a caravan in ingomells ?????

Edwards

My easter holiday: In my holidays I went to the caravan for 1 week with my mam, dad, my brother,... caravan schoolblogging

López

Up with the sparrows tomorrow morning heading up to the central coast to sell the caravan then on to Cessnock to pick up the folks bring them back for the walk :)

Flores

Oil Change Instructions For Men:
Wait until Saturday, drive to auto parts store and buy a case of oil, filter, kitty litter, hand cleaner and a scented tree, write a cheque for $50.00.
Stop by the Bottle Shop and buy a slab of beer, write a cheque for $40, drive home.
Open a beer and drink it.
Jack car up. Spend 30 minutes looking for jack stands.
Find jack stands under caravan.
In frustration, open another beer and drink it.
Place drain pan under engine.
Look for 9/16 box end wrench.
Give up and use crescent wrench.
Unscrew drain plug.
Drop drain plug in pan of hot oil: splash hot oil on you in process. Curse and swear.
Crawl out from under car to wipe hot oil off face and arms. Throw kitty litter on spilled oil.
Have another beer while watching oil drain.
Spend 30 minutes looking for oil filter wrench.
Give up; crawl under car and hammer a screwdriver through oil filter and twist off.
Crawl out from under car with dripping oil filter splashing oil everywhere from holes.
Cleverly, hide old oil filter among trash in trash can to avoid environmental penalties.
Install new oil filter making sure to apply a thin coat of oil to gasket surface.
Dump first liter of fresh oil into engine.
Remember drain plug from step 11. Hurry to find drain plug in drain pan.
Drink beer.
Discover that first liter of fresh oil is now on the floor. Throw kitty litter on oil spill.
Get drain plug back in with only a minor spill. Drink beer.
Crawl under car getting kitty litter into eyes. Wipe eyes with oily rag used to clean drain plug.
Slip with stupid crescent wrench tightening drain plug and bang knuckles on frame removing any excess skin between knuckles and frame.
Begin swearing fit.
Throw stupid crescent wrench.
Beer.
Clean up hands and bandage as required to stop blood flow.
Beer.
Dump in five fresh litres of oil.
Beer.
Lower car from jack stands.
Move car back to apply more kitty litter to fresh oil spilled during any missed steps.
Beer.
Test drive car.
Get pulled over: arrested for driving under the influence.
Car is impounded.
Call loving wife, make bail.
12 hours later, get car from impound yard.
Money spent:

Parts: $50.00
DUI: $2500.00
Impound fee: $75.00
Bail: $1500.00
Beer: $40.00
Total: $4,185.00
But you know the job was done right!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...